SIPDump is a packet capture tool for writing SIP calls to pcap files. It listens on a specified interface for any new SIP calls and writes them to disk.
SIPDump writes each call it sees on the interface to a pcap file, one per call, the filename matches the Call ID.
- Easy separation of calls from other network traffic
- Logging of call information such as caller and callee
- Logging of call setup and takedown
- Filtering to allow you to capture only certain calls. E.g.
- Caller or Callee
- Destination IP or Source IP
- Conversion of RTP into WAV or other audio types
- Writes calls to PCAP files
- Outputs analysis file detailing call information in txt file
- Includes SIP, RTP & RTCP packets
- Allows you to select the interface to listen on
- Convert RTP to WAV/MP3
- Allow details to be logged to data store, e.g.